Join the Viral Blogging System Today

Join the Viral Blogging System Today
Join the Viral Blogging System Today

Translate

Saturday 18 January 2014

Bob Proctor on "The terror barrier"



Importance of Creating a Community
of Like Minded People

How do you keep moving forward to achieve your goals?  
 
Who is going to hold you accountable?
 
As I was coming home from the gym, I reflected on how being plugged into a community has helped me be consistent with my workouts.

I realized that the same principle - the importance of creating a community of like minded people - has been instrumental in my business success.

Importance of Creating a Community of Like Minded People


Every day I mastermind with my team.  This community of people helps me stay at the top of my game.  Those that are plugging into our community are motivated and having results.

So, what if your company or upline doesn't have a community for you to plug into?

Create a community!  It is as simple as starting a Facebook group and inviting others to ask questions, strategize and share results.  Weekly calls, webinars and hangouts are also highly effective in bringing a community together.
 
Do you belong to a community? 
 
How do you think belonging to a community affects your business?



If you would also like to be able to share to the world what you are doing and seeing through your eyes there is an easy solution then click the link below and get started with your own blog, it's easy and very cheap.  Plus I am here to help you along the way.  
 
Click my link...http://www.EmpowerYourWorldNow.com and find out exactly what it takes to become an Empowered person and do your part to help the world.  
It doesn't take much but it does take effort.  I am here for you and I am ready to help you be the best you can be.  Take time to share with those who really matter in your world and guess what if you do this you can also make a very healthy living from home.  Once again take a look at my website...
 
Cheers
Skype Me: ssinvestor
Work With Me and the prosperity team 
 
Svein Sjoen
If enjoyed today’s post please ‘like & share’ this page so someone else can benefit from it!

Join The Prosperity Team

No comments:

Post a Comment